Bank of Maharashtra ATM / Debit Card Pin Generation Process
Bank of Maharashtra ATM Pin generation process is very simple. After opening an account with the Bank of Maharashtra, the bank will send the ATM / Debit card through the post to their registered address. Account-holders can generate the Debit / ATM card pin easily without visiting the home branch using the Green Pin option provided by the bank.
The paperless green Pin option is very easy and secure. Earlier they send the Pin mailers with scratch panels after sending the ATM card. Now it is replaced with the secure green pin option. Customers can create or change the debit card pin within minutes now.
Bank of Maharashtra ATM Green pin generation options include:
- Pin generation through ATM,
- By sending SMS,
- Calling Bank of Maharashtra Customer Care
- Using Internet Banking
Bank of Maharashtra ATM Pin generation through ATM
If you are a new account holder or an existing account holder looking to change your Bank of Maharashtra ATM Pin, then you can change it easily through any Bank of Maharashtra ATM. Pin generation through ATM can be done any time 24*7.
Follow the below steps to generate or change the ATM pin through any Bank of Maharashtra ATM Centre:
- Visit any nearby Bank of Maharashtra ATM and Put the ATM card in the ATM machine
- Select the Pin Generation option from the screen
- Enter the 11 digit Account number and confirm the same by entering it again.
- Enter the registered Mobile Number and confirm it
- Now you will get an OTP (Green Pin) on your registered phone number. You can use this Green Pin OTP to generate the ATM / Debit Card Pin.
- You can see a Message on the Screen ‘Your Green Pin generation has been successful’
After getting the Green Pin follow the below steps:
- Take out your ATM card from the machine and put it again in the ATM machine
- From the screen select Banking and then select the PIN Change option
- Enter the OTP received on your phone and confirm the same by typing it again
- Next, the ATM will ask you to enter a new PIN. You can enter any 4 digit number of your choice.
- The 4 digit number you entered is your new ATM Pin Number
- After successfully validating the pin numbers, you can see a message on the ATM screen that your ATM PIN generation is successful.
- You can use this ATM PIN for Debit Card and ATM transactions
Bank of Maharashtra Debit Card Pin Generation Online
Bank of Maharashtra account holders with net banking can use the Internet Banking option to generate the Green Pin.
Follow the below steps:
Step 1: Visit the Internet Banking Portal of the Bank Of Maharashtra
Step 2: Log in with your User Name and Password
Step 3: Now select the ‘Pin Generation‘ option under the Cards main Menu
Step 4: Now you can see the list of cards and select the card you want to generate the ATM Pin
Step 5: Enter the debit card number and the CVV number and submit it
Step 6: Now you will get an OTP on your registered Mobile Number
Step 7: Enter the OTP and submit. Once the OTP is validated, you can create a new Pin
Step 8: Enter the new Pin number and confirm it.
Your new ATM /Debit card pin is generated successfully.
How to generate ATM Pin of Bank of Maharashtra by SMS
Another option for the customers to generate the ATM pin is to use the SMS Pin generation option. But remember, when you generate the Pin through SMS, you still have to go to any Bank of Maharashtra ATM within 2 days with the OTP (Green Pin) received to complete the Pin generation process.
Follow the below steps:
Replace PQRS with the last four digits of your debit card number
and ABCD with the last four digits of your account number.
Now you will get an OTP on your registered Mobile Number which is the Green Pin but it will be valid only for 2 days.
You can use this green pin to generate the Debit card pin through any Bank of Maharashtra ATM centre.
ATM Pin generation through Bank of Maharashtra Customer Care IVR
To generate ATM Pin through customer care, follow the below steps:
Step 1 : From your registered Mobile Number call the Toll Free Customer Care Number 1800 233 4526 or 1800 102 2636
Step 2: Select the prefered language and then select the ATM and Prepaid Services option.
Step 3: Enter your debit card number and then confirm it by typing again.
Step 4: Now enter your Bank account number and confirm it
Step 5: Now you will get an OTP (Green Pin) on your registered mobile number, which can be used to create the debit card pin through any Bank of Maharashtra ATM.
If you Like this Post, Please ‘Like’ and ‘Share’ it with your Friends.
Join Our Facebook Group : www.facebook.com/groups/admeonline
Subscribe Our YouTube Channel: Youtube.com/admeonline
For Kotak Mahindra ATM Pin Generation, you can use the Instant Pin generation online option provided by the Kotak Mahindra Bank, without vis...
Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) offers several options for its customers to check their account balances. Account-holders can use the Missed Call...