HP Gas booking | How to Book HP Gas and Check the Booking Status Online
Last updated on August 13th, 2022 at 03:46 pm
Learn How to Book HP Gas. Hindustan Petroleum Company Limited (HPCL) provides several options for the customers to book the HP cylinder.
How to Book HP Gas?
Table of Contents
HP Customers can book the cylinder using any of the following options:
- Quick Book and Pay Online
- Book Cylinder Online
- Using HP IVRS
- SMS Booking
- HP Mobile App
- Through the HP Distributor
HP Gas booking through Quick Book and Pay
HP Gas Quick Book and Pay option is the easiest method to book the cylinder online if you are an HP customer.
Follow below steps to book the cylinder using Quick Book and Pay
Step 1: Visit HP Gas Quick Book Portal
Step 2: There you can see two options. 1. Quick Search, 2. Normal Search
Step 3: If you know the Distributor name, then select the ‘Quick Search‘ option. If you don’t know your HP Gas Distributor name in your area, then select the ‘Normal Search’ option.
There you can find the distributor name from the list.
Step 4: Enter your HP Gas Consumer Number and then enter the Captcha code shown there.
Step 5: Click on the ‘Proceed‘ button.
Step 6: Now your Booking will be recorded and you will get a Booking reference Number.
How to Book HP Gas Cylinder Online?
Using the HP online portal, consumers can book the cylinder. Follow below steps for the Online HP Gas Booking.
To book the cylinder you must have an account in the HP portal. If you are a new customer, register first and create the account.
For the registration you need the HP Consumer Number, Distributor Name, your Mobile Number, Email address and Contact details etc. Once the account is ready, you can login and book the cylinder.
Step 1: Visit HP Online Booking Portal
Step 2: Login using your HP registered Mobile Number or Email address. Then enter the captcha and Click on the Login button.
Step 3: After the login, Click on ‘Book Your Cylinder’ menu and Proceed. You cylinder booking will be recorded and you will get a booking reference number.
You can proceed and pay online using Debit/Credit/Net Banking/UPI accounts.You can also opt for cash on delivery, if you don’t want to pay online.
Once the booking is confirmed, HP distributor in your area will deliver the cylinder with in a couple of days, depends on the availability of the cylinders.
HP Gas Cylinder Booking through IVRS 24*7
HP consumers can use the 24*7 IVRS service to book their cylinders at any time.
The advantages of IVRS service is that you can book the cylinder at your convenience on all 365 days, without any extra charges. Once the booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation SMS.
- Call the HP IVR number in your city (Find below the IVR Numbers)
- Confirm your consumer number
- Press 1 to book the refill
- Now you will get a Booking Number. You can note down it.
- If you are calling from a Mobile Number, you will get the confirmation SMS also.
- Call the IVR Number and Select your language
- Enter your distributor landline number without STD code
- Enter your consumer Number
- Enter 1 for book refill
- Now you will get a Booking reference Number
- Press 1 to register your Mobile Number with the HP IVR system. So that you can book the cylinder easily next time.
HP Gas Online Booking Number - IVR and SMS
|State / City
|Delhi & NCR
|Jammu & Kashmir
|Maharashtra & Goa
|Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh
|Uttar Pradesh (W)
How to Book HP Gas through SMS?
HP consumers can refill booking through SMS. To avail this facility, you have to complete the one time registration of your Mobile number with HP ANY TIME number of your State or City.
Find below the SMS format for the one time registration:
Book HP Gas through Mobile App?
You can install the HP Mobile Application in your Mobile and book the cylinder at any time.
Follow below Steps:
- Download the HP Gas App from Google Play Store
- After the installation, Activate the App by providing your Consumer Number, Distributor Name and your HP registered Mobile Number
- Now you will get an OTP to verify the details
- You can now set a Password and use it to open the App and Book the cylinder next time.
HP Gas Booking through the Distributor
You can find and contact your nearest HP Distributor and book the cylinder by directly providing your Consumer Number and Mobile Number.
If you Like this Post, Please ‘Like’ and ‘Share’ it with your Friends.
Join Our Facebook Group : www.facebook.com/groups/admeonline
Subscribe Our YouTube Channel: Youtube.com/admeonline
- How to Change SBI Registered Mobile Number
- SBI Credit Card Payment Through Bill Desk
- How to Apply new SBI ATM Card Online
- How to change SBI ATM PIN Number online
- How to Track SBI ATM Card Delivery Status
Please ShareIf you’ve forgotten your SBI YONO login password, don’t worry! You can easily reset it using the following steps How...
Please ShareThe State Bank of India (SBI) is one of the largest banks in India, with over 24,000 branches and ATMs across the country. If yo...