BSNL Bill Payment Through Net Banking, Debit Card | BSNL Quick Pay | Bill Desk
Last updated on October 9th, 2018 at 12:17 pm
BSNL Land Line, Broadband, WI-MAX Bill Payment Online through Net Banking, Debit Card using Bill Desk Step By Step Procedure. How do you pay your BSNL broadband and Landline monthly Bills…? If you are still paying your BSNL bills by waiting in line in a BSNL Customer Care office or in a Post Office, this tutorial is for you.
BSNL Landline Bill Online Payment Without Registration (bsnl.co.in Bill Payment)
Check below tutorial to learn How to Pay your BSNL Landline Bill Online.
Now BSNL with its advanced portal, allows its customers to pay the Land Line and Broadband bills online at anytime from any where, even the last date for the payment is passed. No need to wait in a queue or arrange your busy schedule to pay the bill!.
For BSNL Landline and Broadband online bill payment, you need an active Online Banking account / Debit Card / Credit Card and a smartphone or a computer with an internet connection.
Watch the Video Tutorial How to Pay BSNL Bill Online :
Let’s see the step by step Procedure to Pay your BSNL Landline and Broadband Bill Payment Online using Bill Desk (Net Banking , Debit Card etc)
Step 1 : Go to BSNL Portal : http://portal.bsnl.in
Step 2 : Click ‘Landline‘ menu, ‘Individual/ FTTH Bills‘ payment option will be selected by default.
Enter the Landline No, a Mobile Number and an Email address to receive the payment details.
Step 3 : Enter the verification Code shown there, No action required in the option ‘would you Like to remember above information ? ‘ because by default, the Phone number and Contact details will be saved.
So you don’t have to enter it again when you pay the bills online next time.
Step 4 : Click on the ‘Submit‘ button. Now you can see the Bill details, including Customer Name, Amount, Due date, BSNL Account Number etc.
Step 5 : Verify the details and Click ‘Pay Now‘. Now you can select the Payment Method. You can pay the bills by using Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card or Cash Card (Through BillDesk Payment Gateway).
Step 6 : Select the payment method (Select the bank name, if you want pay by using the Net banking), else select your Credit or Debit Card type.
Step 7 : After selecting the payment method, select the payment Gateway from Bill Desk & Tech Process. (In this demo I’ve selected Bill Desk & SBI Online Banking)
Step 8 : Complete the payment with the selected payment method (If you have selected Net Banking, then login your Internet banking Account and complete the payment, If you have selected Credit / Debit card, then enter the Card No and CVV Code, Card expiry date etc and complete the payment.
Step 9 : Once the payment is completed, you will get a Payment confirmation Email and SMS. Now you can download or print the payment details if required.
Next time, when you pay the BSNL Landline Bill Online, you can complete it with in 3 minutes because your details already saved in the BSNL portal.
BSNL WiMAX Bill Payment Online
You can pay your BSNL WiMAX Bills Online through the BSNL Portal without registration.
Follow below steps for the BSNL WiMAX Bill Payment Online.
- Visit BSNL Portal (https://portal2.bsnl.in/myportal/cm.do)
- Click on the top Menu ‘Mobile‘
- Now you can see GSM Bills, Wi-MAX Bills etc menus on the left side (See the screen shot)
- Click on WI-MAX Bills. Now you can see the options to enter your Wi-Max User ID, Account No ( See your Bill to find the Account Number)
- Then Enter your communication details (Email and Contact Number).
- Enter the captcha code and then Click on the ‘Submit‘ button.
- Now you will be redirected to a page with your Wi-Max Bill details including your Customer Name, Account Number, Bill Amount, Due Date etc can be seen there.
- Verify the details and Click on the ‘Pay Now’ button to complete the payment using any Payment Gateway available in the portal.
- After the successful payment, you will get a confirmation Mail and SMS.
BSNL Broadband Bill Payment
You can pay your BSNL Broadband Bills online using the same above method, without Registration. When you enter your Phone Number, you can see your BSNL Broadband as well as the Land line Bill details.
You can complete the payment using BillDesk or Tech Process.
If you want to view your BSNL Bills, You have to create an account in the portal. When you signup, you will get a User Name and Password.
You can Login your account at any time and view/pay the BSNL Land Line, Broadband, Mobile, WiMAX etc bills online using the Payment Gateways provided in the Portal.
BSNL Bill Payment Paytm
You can pay your BSNL Land Line and Broadband bills through Paytm.
Follow below Steps:
- Visit Paytm and Select BSNL as the Operator in the Land Line Bill payment section.
- Enter your BSNL Account Number
- Then Enter your BSNL Landline Number with STD Code without 0.
- Click on the Get Bill
- Now you can see your Bill Details and Pay the Bill Using your Paytm account.
BSNL Bill Payment Offer Paytm
For BSNL Bill Payment, Paytm offers following Promo Codes.
- LUCKY70 – By using this Promo Code, 70 Lucky users in every hour will get their cash back.
- LAKHPATI – This Promo Code offers 1 Lakh Cash Back on Recharge or Bill Payments
If you have any questions or doubts regarding the BSNL online bill payment, feel free to comment below.
Also share this video tutorials with your friends and family members. Please Follow us on Social Medias.
If you Like this Post, Please ‘Like’ and ‘Share’ it with your Friends.
Join Our Facebook Group : www.facebook.com/groups/admeonline
- How to Download Gmail Emails to Computer (Complete Guide)
- How to Delete yourself from the Internet – Deseat.me One click Delete of all Accounts
- How to Delete Your Phone Contacts from Facebook
- How to add Multiple Gmail Account in Android Phone | Gmail App
- How to stop auto update of Google Play Store Apps
Bank details of SBI (IFSC Code, MICR Code) Find bank details of SBI using the SBI IFSC Code search option below. IFSC Code is required for t...
Last updated on September 24th, 2019 at 11:41 amGoogle pay for Business App just launched in India. Now any business in India can Sign up fo...