SBI ATM (Debit Card) Pin Generation through SMS,ATM,IVR, SBI Green Pin process
Last updated on August 15th, 2018 at 12:22 pm
SBI ATM Pin Generation - How to Use SBI Green PIN to Generate ATM (Debit Card) PIN
State Bank of India (SBI), India’s largest bank launched SBI Green PIN Service (a Paperless Debit Card /ATM Pin Generation ) early 2016. SBI Green PIN services helps the SBI Customers to generate ATM (Debit Card) pin through SMS, ATM, IVR (Through SBI Customer Care), Internet Banking etc.
SBI Green PIN - Generate SBI ATM PIN by SMS, ATM, Online, IVR
How to Generate SBI ATM PIN?
You can Generate SBI ATM Pin using Following Options:
- By sending SMS to 567676 (PIN<space>xxxx<space>yyyy)
- By Calling SBI Customer care (IVR) Numbers : 1800 112211 or 1800 425 3800
- Generate ATM Pin through ATM
- Generate or Change ATM Pin Online (using Onlinesbi.com Internet Banking Account)
Find below the Step-by-step process:
With SBI Green PIN service, SBI ATM PIN Change is very easy, as you don’t have to go to the Bank and wait in the queue to generate SBI Card pin number. It saves lot of time and money.
SBI usually send the ATM PIN through the PIN mailer (by Post) after you have applied for a new Bank Account or an SBI ATM Pin Change request. The problem with the PIN mailer is that it may take around 10 to 14 days to deliver and it will deliver only to your SBI registered address.
How to Apply and Activate SBI ATM Debit Card Online
You can also Apply for the SBI ATM Card Online and Activate your SBI Debit Card (ATM Card) Online without visiting your Home Branch.
SBI Green Pin Process (Step-by-Step Instructions) Watch the Video :
Please Subscribe (Click Here to Subscribe) Our YouTube Channel, Like and Share the Video
SBI Registered Mobile Number Required for the PIN Generation
To generate SBI ATM Pin, your Mobile Number should be Registered with SBI. If you have not yet registered a Mobile Number in your SBI Account, you have to register the Mobile Number first.
You can register the Mobile Number with your SBI Account first time using any SBI ATM.
If your SBI registered Mobile Number is not with you right now, then you can change your SBI registered Mobile Number Online.
With Step-by-Step procedure learn How to change Mobile Number in SBI
1. Steps to Generate SBI ATM (Debit Card) PIN through SMS using SBI Green PIN Service
Follow below simple steps to SBI Debit Card Pin generation through SMS (How to generate sbi atm pin by sms?)
- Send an SMS to 567676 from your Registered Mobile Number in the below Format.
- Replace xxxx with the last Four digit of your Debit card Number. See the marked area in the below image.
- Replace yyyy with the last Four digit of your SBI Bank Account Number.
Example: PIN 7891 1234
Where ‘7891‘ is the last four digits of the Debit Card Number and ‘1234‘ is the last four digits of the SBI Account Number.
- Now you will get an OTP (One Time Password). You can use this OTP to generate new Debit card ATM PIN from any nearest SBI ATM Counter (Select Banking > PIN Change) within the 48 Hours.
Please note that the OTP will be valid only for 48 Hours (2 Days).
Exclusive Bonus: Download the Step-by-Step SBI Green PIN Process (PDF File)
2. SBI Green PIN - ATM (Debit Card) PIN Generation Through IVR (By Calling SBI Customer Care) :
You can generate your SBI Debit card (ATM) PIN Number through IVR (by calling SBI 24*7 Customer Care service).
How to generate SBI ATM pin through IVR (SBI customer care number):
- Call from your SBI Registered Mobile Number to 1800 112211 or 1800 425 3800
- Enter your 16 digit SBI Debit Card Number when prompted
- Enter your SBI Account Number
- Now you will get an OTP (One Time Password) as an SMS
- You can use this OTP to generate new ATM (Debit Card) Pin Number at any State Bank ATM.
How to Generate or change SBI ATM Pin through ATM using SBI Green PIN
After generating the Pin using any of the above listed SBI green Pin method, you need to visit any nearest SBI ATM, with the OTP received in your registered Mobile Number, to complete the PIN Generation process.
Follow below steps to Complete SBI ATM Pin Generation using SBI Green PIN.
- Visit any nearest SBI ATM and Insert your ATM Card
- Now choose ‘Banking‘ and select your language from the available list of languages (You can Select Hindi, English or any other available language).
- Now you will be asked to enter the PIN, You can enter the OTP or Green PIN received in your Mobile
- Select ‘Pin Change‘ option from the ‘Select Transaction‘ Menu.
- You can enter your new 4 digit Pin of your choice now. Re-enter it and confirm.
- Your SBI ATM Pin is generated successfully.
Check: SBI Account Balance Check
3. How to generate SBI ATM PIN Through ATM :
SBI ATM Pin generation through ATM is the easiest method to Debit card pin Generation, if you Forgot SBI ATM Pin number or you want to generate the PIN for the first time.
SBI ATM pin generation through ATM (Follow below Steps):
- Visit any of your nearest SBI ATM and Insert your SBI ATM Card.
- Click on the ‘PIN Generation‘ option (Bottom right of the ATM Screen)
- Enter your Account Number
- Enter your registered Mobile Number and Confirm the same by re-entering it.
- Now you can see a Message in the ATM screen “PIN Shall be received on the Registered Mobile Number”. Confirm the same.
- Now you will get an OTP (One Time Password) in your Registered Mobile Number.
- Use the OTP to change your ATM/Debit card Pin Number on any State Bank ATM (Select Banking > PIN Change) .
4. SBI ATM Pin Generation through Online
You can generate SBI ATM Pin through Online also. Click the link below to Learn More…
Follow below Steps to Learn How to Change SBI ATM Pin through Net Banking (SBI Pin Generation Online – SBI e-Services).
How to change SBI atm pin through online:
- Logon to Online SBI () using your Online SBI User Name and Password.
- Click on Click on ‘e-Services‘ (top Menu) and Then click on ‘ATM Card Services‘
- Click on ‘ATM Pin Generation’
- Now choose your option to validate (Using One Time Password (OTP), Using Profile Password).
- Enter the OTP received in your Mobile if you have selected the first method.
- Select the Account Number and click on ‘Continue’
- Select the card that you wish to change PIN number and click on ‘Submit’
- Enter the first two digits of new PIN number and click ‘Submit‘. The last two digits of the PIN will be sent to you through SMS on your registered Mobile Number.
These 4 digits will be your new SBI ATM PIN.
Watch the Video, How to Change SBI ATM PIN Online:
SBI ATM Pin Forgot or ATM Pin Not Received?
You can use the SBI Green Pin process to generate or change the ATM Pin If the SBI ATM PIN not received after applying for a new ATM Card or Savings Account (Generate the ATM pin for the first time use), even if you are not present in your SBI registered postal address.
Moreover if you forgot SBI ATM PIN, you can generate the new pin immediately without waiting for the PIN mailer by post.
Need Help - Contact us
Need Help - Contact us
Need Help…? If you need any help, Enter your Email address and Chat with us or Post your query as a comment below.We will try to reply as early as possible.
(agar aapako kisee madad kee zaroorat hai, to apana eemel pata darj karen aur hamaare saath chait karen ya neeche dee gaee tippanee ke roop mein apanee kveree post karen. ham jitanee jaldee ho sake uttar dene ka prayaas karenge.)
Join Our Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/admeonline
Read Also: How to change/Update Email ID in SBI Account
- How to Change SBI Registered Mobile Number
- Learn How to Track SBI ATM Card Delivery Status (Speed Post Tracking)
- How to activate SBI Debit Card Fast 2018
- How to change SBI ATM PIN Number online
- How to Block SBI ATM Card Online
- How to get Bank account Balance Information Through Missed Call
- How to add beneficiary in Online SBI to transfer funds