SBI ATM Card Replacement Process: A Step-by-Step Guide 
The State Bank of India (SBI) is one of the largest banks in India, with over 24,000 branches and ATMs across the country. If you have lost or misplaced your SBI ATM card, you can easily request a replacement card through the YONO app or the SBI Online portal.
Step-by-Step Guide for SBI ATM Card Replacement in the YONO App
Table of Contents
- Download and install the YONO app on your mobile device.
- Log in to your YONO account using your existing SBI Internet Banking credentials.
- Navigate to the ‘Cards’ section and tap on ‘Request a New Card.’
- Select ‘Physical’ as the type of debit card and proceed with the instructions provided.
- Once submitted, you’ll receive a confirmation message, and your new ATM card will be delivered to your registered address within 7-10 working days.
Here are the steps on how to replace your SBI ATM card using the YONO app:
- Download and install the YONO app on your mobile device.
2. Open the YONO app and log in to your account using your existing SBI Internet Banking Account or Create a New YONO Account.
3. On the app’s home screen, tap on the “Cards” icon. Now you will be redirected to the ‘My Cards‘ page.
4. Now click on ‘My Debit Cards‘. You will be redirected to your ATM Card details page. There you can find your existing active ATM card details.
5. Now click on the ‘Request a New Card‘. In the next screen, you can see your SBI Account Number. Choose ‘Physical‘ from the Type of Debit Card option.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the replacement request. You will need to provide your personal details, address, and contact information.
- Once you have submitted the request, you will receive a confirmation message. The new ATM card will be delivered to your registered address within 7-10 working days.
Here are some additional tips:
- Make sure you have a valid mobile number registered with your SBI account. You will receive SMS notifications about the status of your replacement request.
- If you have any questions, you can contact SBI customer care at 1800 11 22 11 or visit your nearest SBI branch.
How to log in to the YONO SBI app
To log in to the YONO SBI app, you can either use your existing SBI Internet Banking account or create a new YONO account.
If you have an existing SBI Internet Banking account:
- Open the YONO app and tap on the “Log in” button.
- Enter your SBI Internet Banking account details and tap on the “Login” button.
If you are new to YONO SBI:
- Open the YONO app and tap on the “Register Now” button.
- Enter your SBI account number and date of birth to verify your account details.
- Create an MPIN and use it to log into the YONO app at any time.
- You can use your existing SBI Internet Banking account to log in to the YONO SBI app.
- If you are new to YONO SBI, you will need to create a new account.
- You will need to enter your SBI account number and date of birth to verify your account details.
- You will need to create an MPIN to log into the YONO app.
Lost or Stolen SBI ATM Card? Here's a Comprehensive Guide to Replacement
In today’s fast-paced world, ATM cards have become an indispensable part of our daily lives. They provide convenient access to our hard-earned money, enabling us to make transactions without the hassle of carrying cash. However, losing or having your ATM card stolen can be a stressful experience. If you find yourself in this situation, don’t panic! The State Bank of India (SBI) offers a quick and straightforward process for replacing your lost or stolen ATM card.
Follow the below steps:
|Block your lost or stolen ATM card immediately||1|
|Request a replacement card||2|
|Collect your replacement card||3|
Step 1: Block Your SBI ATM Card Immediately
The first and most crucial step is blocking your lost or stolen ATM card to prevent unauthorized transactions. You can block your SBI ATM card in several ways:
|Blocking Method||Action Required|
|SBI’s Toll-Free Number||Call 1800 112 211 or 1800 425 3800 and follow the automated voice instructions.|
|SBI’s Mobile Banking App||Log in to the SBI YONO app, navigate to ‘Cards,’ select the lost or stolen card, and click on ‘Block Card.’|
|SMS||Type ‘BLOCK<space>Last Four Digits of Card’ and send it to 567676 from your registered mobile number.|
|SBI Branch Visit||Visit your nearest SBI branch, inform the staff about your lost or stolen card, and they will assist you.|
- Through SBI’s Toll-Free Number: Call SBI’s customer care number at 1800 112 211 or 1800 425 3800 and follow the instructions provided by the automated voice system.
- Using SBI’s Mobile Banking App: Log in to the SBI YONO app and navigate to the ‘Cards’ section. Select the lost or stolen card and click the ‘Block Card‘ option.
- Sending an SMS: Type ‘BLOCK<space>Last Four Digits of Card‘ and send it to 567676 from your registered mobile number.
- Visiting an SBI Branch: Visit your nearest SBI branch and inform the bank staff about your lost or stolen ATM card. They will assist you in blocking the card and initiating the replacement process.
Step 2: Request a Replacement Card
Once you have blocked your ATM card, you can proceed to request a replacement card. There are two methods for requesting a replacement card:
- Online Replacement: Log in to the SBI YONO app or the SBI online banking portal and navigate to the ‘Cards’ section. Select the lost or stolen card and click the ‘Request Replacement Card‘ option. Follow the instructions carefully and submit the required details.
- Branch Replacement: Visit your nearest SBI branch and submit a replacement card request form. Carry a valid identity proof and your registered mobile number. The bank staff will verify your details and process the request.
Step 3: Collect Your Replacement Card
Once your replacement card is processed, you will receive an SMS with the SBI ATM card Tracking number. You will get the new ATm card within 7-10 working days.
- To expedite the replacement process, keep your account details and registered mobile number handy.
- If you are unable to block your card immediately, inform the bank as soon as possible to minimize potential losses.
- Remember to change your ATM card PIN after receiving the replacement card.
- Be cautious while using your ATM card and avoid sharing your PIN with anyone.
By following these steps, you can easily replace your lost or stolen SBI ATM card and regain control of your finances. Remember, prompt action is key to preventing unauthorized transactions and minimizing inconvenience.
If you have any questions, post them as a comment below.
Also Read SBI Related Posts
Please ShareIf you’ve forgotten your SBI YONO login password, don’t worry! You can easily reset it using the following steps How...
Please ShareLast updated on November 17th, 2023 at 05:14 am In an age of digital transactions, safeguarding your financial assets is paramou...