How to Enable full transaction rights in SBI Online | Upgrade access level in SBI
Last updated on March 10th, 2020 at 06:37 am
Upgrade Access level in SBI (Enable full transaction rights in SBI Online) step-by-step process. You need Full Transaction rights in SBI Online Internet Banking account to do transactions like transferring money to third party accounts in the same bank or other banks using NEFT, RTGS, IMPS etc.
SBI provides two types of transaction rights in the online SBI account.
- View Only (Limited Transaction Rights)
- Full Transaction Rights (Required to completed Fund Transfer Online)
When you login for the Online SBI Internet Banking account for the first time, and trying to transfer funds, you may see a message like ‘ You are on viewing rights. If you want transaction rights, please go to ‘Request & Enquiries’ -> ‘Upgrade Access Level‘.
That means you have only Limited Transaction Rights and you need to ‘Upgrade Access level‘ to ‘Full Transaction Rights’ to complete those transactions.
How to Upgrade and Activate transaction rights in SBI internert banking - New Version
Follow below steps to Enable full transaction rights in SBI online Banking.
- Step 1 : Logon to Online SBI Internet Banking Account using your User name and Password.
- Step 2: Click on ‘Request & Enquiries‘ top Menu.
- Step 3: Now you can see a list of Request and Enquiries options available in the Online SBI. Click on ‘Upgrade Access Level‘ to proceed.
- Step 4: Now you will get a page with the list of your SBI Account Numbers and Current Access Level. If you have multiple Accounts in that branch, Select the account you want to Upgrade the Access Level (ie; Current Access Level is View Only)
- Step 5: Now Select ‘Full Transaction Rights’ from the Drop down with caption ‘Upgrade Access Level to’ and Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Step 6: You will now get an OTP (One Time Password) in your SBI registered Mobile Number.
- Step 7: Enter the OTP Received in your SBI registered Mobile Number and Click on the ‘Confirm’ button.
- Step 8: Now can see a Message ‘Your request for upgradation of rights for the account selected by you has been accepted and it may take one hour to activate the same in our records.’
Now your Online SBI Account is Upgraded to full transaction rights. So you have complete control in that account and can make online Fund transfers easily.
How can I change my transaction rights in SBI online banking?
Follow below Steps to enable full transaction rights in your SBI Account: Login to online SBI ->Go to e-services ->Upgrade Access Level->Select Full Transaction Right ->Verify OTP. Full transaction rights in your SBI account will be updated with in 2 days.
What is full transaction right and limited transaction right in SBI Online?
You need a full transaction rights to manage your Online SBI account. If you have a limited transaction right, you will not be able to transfer funds or add/edit beneficiaries.
If you need any help, chat with us or post your questions as comment below.
If you Like this Post, Please ‘Like’ and ‘Share’ it with your Friends.
Join Our Facebook Group : www.facebook.com/groups/admeonline
- Change SBI Registered Mobile Number Online
- How to track SBI ATM Card delivery status
- Process to Apply new SBI ATM Card Online
- Change SBI ATM PIN Number online
- Block SBI ATM Card Online
- How to Register/Update Email ID in SBI Account