UCO Bank ATM Pin Generation [Step By Step Process]
The UCO bank ATM Pin Generation process is pretty simple. UCO Bank account holders have the ability to generate a UCO Bank ATM/Debit card pin both online and offline through the use of UCO Bank Internet Banking, SMS Banking, the UCO Bank Mobile App, a UCO Bank ATM, Customer Care, and other services.
To generate the UCO Bank ATM pin, you need the following details.
- Your Mobile number must be linked with the UCO Bank Account.
- Your Mobile Number must have an active SMS plan to receive Text Messages (Green Pin)
- Your UCO bank account must be registered for the Mobile Banking
- Also, need an active UCO ATM / Debit Card
UCO Bank ATM Pin generation - Green Pin
Green PIN is a brand-new PIN generation technique offered by UCO Bank. This feature is particularly useful for updating or creating new pin numbers.
The UCO mobile banking App ( UCO m-Banking Plus app) generates the green PIN number.
UCO Mobile Banking customers who have an active debit card can set or change the PIN for their debit card without going to an ATM or a branch of the bank if they use the aforementioned feature.
Generate UCO Bank ATM PIN Online Using Mobile Banking
Follow the below steps for the UCO Bank Green Pin Generation.
- Step 1: Download and Install UCO m-Banking plus app and complete the registration
- Step 2: Then login to the Mobile App, Go to the Menu ‘Manage Cards‘ and then select Green PIN Generation.
- Step 3: Now select the Account Number linked with the ATM card to generate the Pin and tap Proceed button.
- Step 4: Now you can see the active debit cards associated with the selected bank account.
- Step 5: Select the Debit Card you want to generate the ATM Pin and click on the “Generate Green PIN” option.
- Step 6: Now enter the full Debit Card Number and Expiry date to validate the card.
- Step 7: After the successful validation, you will get an option to enter the New ATM pin and confirm the same.
- Step 8: You will get an OTP on your registered Mobile Number.
- Step 9: Enter the OTP and click on ‘Submit’
- Step 10: Now you can see a Success ATM Pin generation message on the screen. You will also get an SMS confirmation.
- Step 11: Your UCO Bank Green Pin generation process was completed successfully. You can use the new PIN number for ATM or Debit card transactions.
UCO Bank ATM PIN generation through ATM
You can easily set your Debit card pin number through any UCO Bank ATM. Follow the below steps:
Step 1: Go to the UCO Bank ATM that is closest to you, and then insert your debit card into the ATM.
Step 2: Choose the PIN Generation option from the numerous available choices that have just been listed there.
Step 3: After that, you will need to input the 11-digit account number and then select the “Confirm” tab.
Step 4: Enter the UCO Bank account registered mobile number twice and confirm it.
Step 5: Following the completion of the confirmation, the Green PIN will be sent to the mobile number that you registered.
Step 6: After that, when you click the ‘Confirm’ option once more, you will see a notification that says, “Your Green PIN generation has been successful.”
Step 7: A One-Time PIN (OTP) will be sent to the registered phone number, and it will only be valid for two days.
Step 8: You can use the OTP (Green Pin) received on your Mobile to generate the ATM / Debit Card Pin.
Step 9: Take out the ATM Card from the ATM machine now
Step 10: Then insert the ATM Card in to the slot one more time and select ‘Green Pin’ option
Step 11: Now choose ‘Validate OTP’
Step 12: Now enter the OTP received on your Mobile.
Step 13: After the validation, you will get an option to enter the new ATM Pin.
Step 14: Now enter the new 4 digit ATM pin and confirm the same.
Step 15: Now you can see a success message on the screen. You will also get a confirmation SMS on your Mobile.
UCO Bank ATM Pin generation through ATM is completed. You can use the ATM Pin on any other bank’s ATM Machine to do the transactions.
UCO ATM PIN generation through SMS
The UCO SMS banking procedure is an option for those looking to generate an ATM pin.
Please follow the instructions below to generate your UCO bank ATM PIN by SMS.
Step 1: Send an SMS in the below format from your registered Mobile Number.
PIN ABCD WXYZ
Replace ABCD with your last four digits of your debit card Number.
Replace WXYZ with the last four digits of your bank account number.
Step 2: Send the SMS in the above format to 567676
Step 3: You will get an OTP to your registered mobile number after sending the SMS.
OTP validation is valid for just two days.
Step 4: Go to any near by UCO Bank ATM with the OTP (Green Pin) received on your Mobile.
Step 5: Insert the ATM Card in to the slot and then Choose OTP verification
Step 6: Follow the step 10 to 15 above to complete the ATM Pin generation.
ATM PIN Generation Through UCO Customer Care Number
You can generate UCO Bank ATM pin by calling the UCO Customer care number and follow the instructions.
Step 1: Call UCO Bank’s toll-free customer service using the registered number.
Step 2: Choose the “ATM and Prepaid Card Services” option, then choose your favourite language and follow the on-screen instructions.
Step 3: Choose to generate a Green PIN.
Step 4: Now enter your ATM Card Number and Confirm it.
Step 5: Enter the UCO Bank Account Number and confirm the same.
Step 6: Following your confirmation of all the information, you will receive an SMS with an OTP at your registered number.
Step 7: This OTP is only valid for two days, during which time you can generate your debit card PIN at any nearby UCO Bank ATM.
How to Link Aadhaar With PAN Card Online | Pan Aadhar link Status In this post, learn How to Link your Pan Card with your Aadhar Card online...
In this post, you will learn how to scan the Google Pay QR Code from your Mobile Phone Gallery. These days, the majority of us are familiar ...