ICICI Credit Card application Status | Track the status of ICICI Credit Card Application
You can Track the status of your ICICI Credit Card application through Online or Offline. Once the Application for your credit card is submitted, you will get an Application Number. You can use this Application Number along with the given Mobile Number to track the Credit Card Application.
ICICI Bank allows you to apply for the Credit card online and Track the status of it online through it’s dedicated portal.
ICICI Credit Card status Check can be done in two ways online.
- Using Mobile Number and Date Of Birth of the Applicant
- Using the Application Number and Mobile Number
ICICI Credit card application status online tracking using the Application Number
To track the Application status of the ICICI Credit card online, You need the Application Number.
Follow below steps in the right side of the Application Tracking page:
Step 2: Enter the Mobile Number given in the Credit Card Application, Application Number and Your Date Of Birth in the format DD/MM/YYYY.
You will get the application number as an SMS, one the application is submitted.
Step 3: Click on the ‘Continue‘ button to see the status.
You can see your application status in the next screen if you have given the correct application details.
ICICI Credit card application track using the Date Of Birth and Mobile Number
ICICI Credit card application track can be done if you don’t have the Application Number. You just need the Mobile Number and the Date Of birth given in the Application.
Follow below Steps to find the Status of the Application:
Step 2: Enter the Mobile Number given in the Credit Card Application and then enter your Date Of Birth in the format DD/MM/YYYY.
Step 3: Now click on the ‘Send OTP; button.
Now you will get a one time password in your given ‘ Mobile Number.
Step 4: Enter the OTP and Click on the ‘Continue’ button.
Depends on the progress of your application, you can see below Status.
- Approved: If your application is approved, you can find the status as Approved. You will get the Credit Card through the Post with in 2 weeks.
- Dispatched: Once the Application is approved, ICICI will send the Credit card through courier. You will get a SMS with the Tracking number.
- On Hold: If your documents are incomplete or the verification of your given document could not complete, then they will contact you for more details.
- In Progress: Bank is still processing your application and not yet finalized.
- No Records Found: If you have given wrong details in the above tracking page, you can see the status as ‘No Records Found’. You can try again with the correct details to track the Credit Card Application Status.
How to check the Status of ICICI Bank Credit card application status Offline?
You can use the ICICI credit card application status tracking offline method. ie; Contact the ICICI bank Customer Care.
Credit Card Customer care division of the ICICI bank will be available for your help from Monday to Friday 9.a.m to 6 p.m.
Call above number and verify the details to know the status of your application.
You can also visit your home branch to learn the Credit Card application status.
If you Like this Post, Please ‘Like’ and ‘Share’ it with your Friends.
Join Our Facebook Group : www.facebook.com/groups/admeonline
Subscribe Our YouTube Channel: Youtube.com/admeonline
- How to Change SBI Registered Mobile Number
- SBI Credit Card Payment Through Bill Desk
- How to Apply new SBI ATM Card Online
- How to change SBI ATM PIN Number online
- How to Track SBI ATM Card Delivery Status
HP Gas booking Learn How to Book HP Gas. Hindustan Petroleum Company Limited (HPCL) provides several options for the customers to book the H...
SBI Credit Card application status check can be done online or Offline, once you have applied for the SBI credit card through the branch or ...