ICICI Credit Card application Status | Track the status of ICICI Credit Card Application
Last updated on July 30th, 2020 at 12:32 am
You can track the status of your ICICI Credit Card application through Online or Offline. Once the Application for your credit card is submitted, you will get an Application Number. You can use this Application Number along with the given Mobile Number to check ICICI Credit Card Application status.
ICICI Bank allows you to apply for the Credit card online and track ICICI Credit card application status online through its dedicated portal.
ICICI Credit Card Application Status Check can be done in two ways online.
- Using Mobile Number and Date Of Birth of the Applicant
- Using the Application Number and Mobile Number
ICICI Credit card application status online tracking using the Application Number
To track the Application status of the ICICI Credit card online, You need the Application Number.
ICICI Credit card status online check is very easy. Follow below steps in the right side of the Application Tracking page:
Step 2: Enter the Mobile Number given in the Credit Card Application, Application Number and Your Date Of Birth in the format DD/MM/YYYY.
You will get the application number as an SMS, one the application is submitted.
Step 3: Click on the ‘Continue‘ button to see the status.
You can see your application status in the next screen if you have given the correct application details.
ICICI Credit card application track using the Date Of Birth and Mobile Number
ICICI Credit card application track can be done if you don’t have the Application Number. You just need the Mobile Number and the Date Of birth given in the Application.
Follow below steps to find the Status of the Application:
Step 2: Enter the Mobile Number given in the Credit Card Application and then enter your Date Of Birth in the format DD/MM/YYYY.
Step 3: Now click on the ‘Send OTP; button.
Now you will get a one time password in your given ‘ Mobile Number.
Step 4: Enter the OTP and Click on the ‘Continue’ button.
Depends on the progress of your application, you can see below Status.
- Approved: If your application is approved, you can find the status as Approved. You will get the Credit Card through the Post within 2 weeks.
- Dispatched: Once the Application is approved, ICICI will send the Credit card through courier. You will get a SMS with the tracking number.
- On Hold: If your documents are incomplete or the verification of your given document could not complete, then they will contact you for more details.
- In Progress: Bank is still processing your application and not yet finalized.
- No Records Found: If you have given wrong details in the above tracking page, you can see the status as ‘No Records Found’. You can try again with the correct details to track the Credit Card Application Status.
How to check the Status of ICICI Bank Credit card application status Offline?
You can use the ICICI credit card application status tracking offline method. ie; Contact the ICICI bank Customer Care.
For ICICI bank credit card application status enquiry, you can contact the ICICI Credit Card Helpline number.
Credit Card Customer care division of the ICICI bank will be available for your help from Monday to Friday 9.a.m to 6 p.m.
Call above number and verify the details to know the status of your application.
You can also visit your home branch to learn the Credit Card application status.
ICICI Credit card Eligibility
Before applying for the ICICI Bank Credit Card, make sure that you meet the following ICICI Credit card eligibility.
- CIBIL Score: You should have a CIBIL score of 700 and above to get the ICICI bank credit card. CIBIL Score is one of the most important eligibility criteria, to get the Credit Card from any banks, that defines your repayment capacity. If you have a high CIBIL score, then you will get the Credit card approval easily. If you already have a Credit Card with any banks, then the ICICI bank will check your existing cards repayment history to make sure that you have the capability to pay the credit card bills on time.
- Income Rage: Another important eligibility criteria for the ICICI bank credit card approval is your income range. The credit card applicant should have a minimum salary of 12,000/- month if you are a salaried person. For self-employed, you should have 2.50 lakh annual income after tax deduction.
- Age: Your age should be 18 and above to get the credit card from ICICI bank. The maximum age limit is 60.
- Existing Account Holder: If you already have an account with ICICI bank, then you have a higher chance to get the credit card approval if you meet all the other eligibility criteria.
Documents required for the ICICI Credit card Application
Make sure that you have submitted below documents when you have applied for the ICICI credit card. To process your credit card application, following valid documents required.
- Identity Proof: You can submit your Passport, Election ID Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License or Pan Card as Identity proof.
- Address Proof: For address verification, you can use your Ration Card, Passport, Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card, Bank Statement, Driving license etc
- Income Proof: If you are a salaried person, you can submit your last 3 months salary slip or last 6 months salary account statement. If you are self-employed, you can submit any financial documents or the latest IT return.
How can I track ICICI credit card application status?
You can track ICICI credit card application status Online or Offline. To track the Credit card application status online, you need the ICICI bank credit card application number. You can also track it online by providing the Mobile Number and the Date Of birth given in the Application.
How to apply for an ICICI Bank credit card?
You can apply for the ICICI bank credit card online. Visit loan.icicibank.com and fill the application form and submit it. ICICI credit card department representative will contact you and process the application.
What is the ICICI Credit card Eligibility?
You must meet ICICI bank eligibility criteria to get the ICICI credit card. You should have a minimum CIBIL Score of 700, Monthly salary 12,000+, Age must be 18+
ICICI Credit card Apply Online
You can apply for the ICICI Credit card online. Follow the below steps:
Step 1: Visit loan.icicibank.com
Step 2: Enter your First Name, Last Name, Mobile Number, Date Of Birth, E-Mail address, Type of Employment etc and submit the application form.
Step 3: After filling all the required fields, submit the application form. ICICI bank representative will contact you and complete the credit card application process.
If you Like this Post, Please ‘Like’ and ‘Share’ it with your friends.
Join Our Facebook Group : www.facebook.com/groups/admeonline
Subscribe Our YouTube Channel: Youtube.com/admeonline
- ICICI Bank Working Timing and Lunch Time
- ICICI Bank Balance Enquiry
- How to Apply new SBI ATM Card Online
- How to get the Customer ID of HDFC Bank
- How to Track SBI ATM Card Delivery Status
Indian Bank is a Public sector Bank in India. Indian Bank provides several products to its customers to use their services easily. Customers...
UCO Bank (Universal Commercial Bank) is owned by the Government and is commercial in nature.UCO Bank Balance Enquiry is very easy. You can u...